SIMPLE. NATURAL. BALANCED.
ProGo – Starter Pack
ProGo – Starter Pack
4 Pack 1 of each flavor
- Contain 17g of pure isolate whey protein and milk protein.
- Have peanut butter as their #1 ingredient, so you know you're getting healthy snacks!
- They are sweetened with natural honey and contain no refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- They are easy to take on the go as no refrigeration is required but is recommended due to the natural separation of oils in the peanut butter.
- Perfect for a busy, go-getter that is looking for a nutritious, protein-packed, delicious bar that will satisfy that hunger for hours.
Choose your flavor
- Starter Pack
- Variety Pack
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Blueberry Coconut
- Low Sugar Chocolate PB
- Salted Caramel
- or -Build Your Bundle & Save 20%
SIMPLE. NATURAL. BALANCED.View full details
Peanut butter is a valuable ingredient in our bars due to its high protein content, healthy fats, essential nutrients, satiating properties, and delicious flavor.
Raw honey is the next main ingredient in our bars due to its natural sweetness and various health-promoting properties.
Packed with antioxidants, blueberries help combat oxidative stress and support overall well-being.
Chocolate is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, which help protect cells from damage and promote overall well-being.
Cinnamon is a beneficial ingredient in protein bars, offering both flavor and health benefits.
Coconut provides a rich source of healthy fats, including medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are easily metabolized for energy.
Taste was terrible and the consistency is like chalk
These are okay; fairly tasty if a little dry. They have a crumbly texture rather than a chewy one. And they do have flavor, but are not overly sweet considering they use honey as a sweetener. I think of them more as meal replacement bars rather than protein/energy bars since they are not low calorie. Considering the taste and nutrition, I think they are a little pricey; there's better bars on the market by far.
I got this sample pack for my wife. She was not pleased with any of the flavors. She said the bars were very hard to chew and felt like powder in her mouth. Nor sure if I got a bad batch but she was not impressed.
Great tasting bars!
They were okay.